A gradual and progressive Evolution to long term Fitness
The most affordable option, but will it be enough for you?
In such a bad economy time, the idea of using online fitness trainers to enhance your workout sounds like a convenient customized and cheap way to get fit. But how personal are online trainers, and is their service personal enough?
Before investing in an online program, assess whether online training actually meets your personal fitness style.
Online training is not the best for people who:
- Need lots of hands-on accountability to get to workouts
- Don’t have adequate time
- Aren't computers savvy enough to log on to the trainer’s site daily and navigate through what they need
- Have never worked out before
Online trainer should:
- Be legally certified
- Provide a free trial period
- Have a proven track record with clients
- Be competitively priced
- Give nutrition education/diet plan suggestions as part of the fitness plan
Workout-Engine meets all these expectations. Plans are well structured with safe and easy to follow instructions. They offer 30 days for free and their fees are very cheap (50 cents/day on average). If you want more info, click on the banner below: